30.03.2006 [midnight hours special]

a tiny dwarf chasing a rabbit
the tiny dwarf is not that fast
so he get his shotgun and shot the rabbit in his head

then he got on a train back home
to Amsterdam, via Tootring, Liverpool Street,
Stanstead, Warwick before finally arriving in
den Haag Centraal!!

02:00 and still on my way home. I was expecting to be home
much earlier.
My friends were already waiting for me in the Monza, a nightclub
in Utrecht.
Can't wait to get there, have a couple of drinks and dance the night away

Might go on an on even if I am the only one.
And then home
Finding Sara Homes
Dreaming her all the way to Maputo, Mozambique.

Where's the boat, she would ask
I haven't got the slightest idea, but...
I'm wondering if trouble's on it's way with the
giant crab
I'm wondering if trouble is on it's way with the giant crab