07.03.2006

"and as many hours the beauties of traveled sleep
secret passageways opening into misplaced
paradises, I came here to meet you [...]"*

But after all you didnt' show up...
Why? I realise we only met once
But is that a reason not to be here?

But to be there
Away from our loved ones
Who we miss so much

How are you?
Where was you?
I'm glad to see you!

Although the superficial sense of seeing alone,
will not be enough to stick around in my memory.
The hint of a smile, or twinkling of an eye will last much longer.



*On Waking - David Brinks

-----------------------------------------------------


"Is it lack of imagination that makes us come
to imagined places,
not just stay at home?"*

But what's wrong with staying home
Once in a while
What's wrong with staying home?

There is something wrong with it: you will not become inspired.
If you meet strange people. They offer innovative ideas.
What is your contribution with regard to the society?

I need to vote.
Make a movie.
What time will you eat?

I eat this evening at a birthday party at 20:00.
I'm wondering why the boy opposite me was not asked to fill this form...
That's why I give it to him.



*Questions of Travel by Elizabeth Bishop