08.03.2006

"It was time for us to move on.
Our money was now running quite low.
We lugged our wretched baggage through the station."*

It was so old and used we had to watch nothing would fall out
otherwise we'd be in real big trouble.
Jennifer was already complaining of hunger.

She wondered how long they could keep on walking.
In two hours the sun would be high on the horizon.
By then, they would have to find some way to hide from the sun.

But it was almost impossible, and they were running
out of time. They also hadn't much water and energy left
so they had to make a plan to hide from the sun.

and they searched for a banana tree to collect
the leaves of the tree and use them as an umbrella.
But unfortunately they couldn't find an appropriate tree, so they

came together and had a meeting. The leader said:
"the youngest of the group should pick a tree". After
choosing the kick off was made of a great tree-house. On the

other hand a tree house really sounded well. Sitting
in a high old oak would be nice. Better than
sitting wet in a crowded train. It would be so nice

to be able to come to my work with my car
I wish that I hadn't take that job
If I hadn't I would probably be very happy.

But then I realised, having done it, I'd better learn to cope.
So I went to see a couple of people.
i had been told they had suffered similar problems.

My problem is that I'm tired.
I like to sit in my chair with a bottle of wine.
I like to dream about the future.

Sustainability is life.
Together Everybody Achieve Work = TEAM
Nature is the place to be!

But it's raining outside. I don't like this
weather. Can you boy an umbrella for me?
I don't think so!

Why don't you think so!
I think that she is right.
So just get over it.

That's why I made some new plans for the weekend.
First there will be a big party on Friday
and after the hangover on Saturday, I'll prepare a dinner.

I guess I should try to make something fancy
That's usually a good way to impress the crowd
Nothing like a little Jamie Oliver

But nothing like a Big Oliver
Oliver like nothing but the big Jamie
Jamie like nothing but little Oliver

Then Oliver suddenly remembered he had a
champions league match to watch with his friends.
What should he do? Watch the match or go on the date?

To ease his nerves, he went to the fridge for a soda
but the highly spirited sparkled juice did not do the trick this time.
Oh why not, he left his front door and walked to the zoo.

Touring the zoo, he enjoyed the giraffes the most. Walking
around through all the separate areas he was watching
the families with their kids and wondered what would be one day.


-----------------------------------------------------

*On the Road - Jack Kerouac