21.03.2006

Be a true individual
I'm going to my friend tonight
it will be fun

Betting here and cooking dinner
I'm really excited going on vacation next week
After dinner tonight, I'll pack my backpack AGAIN!

Than I get on the train and go to a long trip
I want to see something new. I'm kind of bored here.
can't wait for all the new excitement that I'll go through.

Especially this night. On this train. Opposite of this woman.
Looking at the left pink sock and the right red one.
Wonder what happens in the next tunnel - here in Holland.

It's not like they have the real tunnels, because they go
underground or under bridge and not through mountains
like the real tunnels in Austria. Something always happens there


-----------------------------------------------------

which makes him look like an indoctrinated evangelist
that brings his vacuum cleaner in the train,
a train, thus, full of mystery, ready for

a lawyer, like me, preparing the case due for tomorrow
forgetting time and place, missing her station
but that's alright, because when she reaches the next station, unexpectedly...

bad for me is this the first time i am going
with the train. i find it really scary bad i
am going to the biggest station in the Netherlands i think...

That was what he was thinking of, but she never
realised that the train
had to stop. At the same time a woman decided
to park her bicycle very close to a small building.

Here she saw a porthole, that went to another world. A
world of forces & flows, where ones body was free from all
inertia. 'mmm' she thought 'no fuck it' I love it here on
earth where there is punky sluts, amphetamines & beer
I'm staying right here, even though I'm disintegrating
in to a mass of chaotic relations & ambition